Monday, December 6, 2010

You say it's your birthday...

It's my birthday too, yeah!
It really is. I'm celebrating being another year older today. Another day closer to Heaven. And I wish I had something clever to share about the 43 years of my life. Or even something great and enlightening about the last year. But I don't.
So happy birthday to me. Check out my new trail shoes. Amazingly bright, would have never picked these out, but Newton only makes one color per year so I have these to go with my bright orange and green sparkly street shoes. But they are the most wonderfully comfortable feet friendly shoes I've ever worn. I took them for a 14 mile birthday run this weekend. Steve and I are going to celebrate next weekend. He's kind of great to me, new running shoes and he slows down and runs with me. I couldn't ask for more.

3 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday!! And I happen to love the shoes. The colors are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a very happy birthday! New shoes as a gift - what more could a girl ask for? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Hope you all are doing well and looking forward to the holidays. My two best friends that I've never actually met!!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete