Monday, June 22, 2009

To know me is to love me

I have to do it, must make fun of something. FACEBOOK quiz, “How well do you know me?” This cracks me up. I thought of creating one for my husband and then answering it so I would get 100% and impress everyone. But you don’t have to know me well to know that I don’t participate in quizzes, I like to think I’m an enigma. “I’m a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma”, Winston Churchill. I’m actually pretty easy to know. I think it’s hilarious when wives or husbands miss questions about each other. This is how I would post a quiz “How well do you know me?”

1. How well do you think you know me?
25%
50%
75%
100%
2. Am I married?
Yes
No
3. How many kids do I have?
Two
Five
4. My favorite activities are:
Reading
Running
Riding my bike
Spending time with my family
All of the above
5. Pick two creatures I don’t like:
Frogs
Snakes
Feathered creatures
Dogs
Cats
6. My fashion preference is:
Traditional/Classic
Hip Hop
High Fashion
EMO
Even I don’t know
7. Which one of these careers does not belong in my dream list?
Rock Star
Fashion Designer
Author
Teacher
Marathon runner (if you are good enough you can earn money doing this)
8. Which is my favorite Christian Band?
Chris Tomlin
Gaither Vocal Band
Newspring Band
George Beverly Shea
9. My greatest goal/passion is to
Run a marathon
Live a godly life
Travel the world
Make people laugh
Feed squirrels, because no squirrel should go hungry

Aren’t you glad I don’t home school. With quizzes like this, my kid’s career paths would include “would you like fries with that?” Now, I could try and stump everyone, but where’s the fun in that? I want to feel popular and loved, and my self esteem can always use a boost, so what better way than to post a quiz about myself where everyone gets 100%. That means you know me. And to know me is to love me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment