Friday, January 4, 2013

Conversations with Whitney

We went and saw the Hobbit over the Christmas break. Nate and Whitney are HUUUUGE fans of the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit just falls right in with that. Nate of course, has read the books. ***

I picked up my grocery list of must haves the day after we went to the movie and Whitney had added number 8.


I brought home this...


I had to look up the letters, but Nate had no trouble reading it, he informed he is fluent in elven.


***Christmas night we always go to a movie. As does most of the world who doesn't have 47 family celebrations to attend. We saw Les Miserables. It was a good movie. In the car on the way home Nate says "I didn't know it was a musical. I've read the book, and it was a really great book, it just was weird when they were pulling in the boat and started singing". Gotta love a kid that always says "I've read the book" and books are what he asks for for birthday and Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment