Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gifts

"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" Matthew 7:11

Thought of this today. I took Nate shopping Friday in Lawrence. Whitney shopping last night for more dress clothes for the last volleyball game of the season tonight. Two special birthdays this month for two of my girls I get to go look for gifts. I love to give my children gifts.

I have some gifts I'm asking my heavenly Father for right now. What kind of gift do you need? It doesn't have to be material or monetary. It can be relational, or relief of a burden; physical, emotional or spiritual healing. It can even be a special prayer for a gift for someone else. Ask. I am. I'm asking for those of you who come by and read this. That our heavenly Father will give good gifts to those of you bold enough to ask. If you want me to pray more specifically, leave me a comment, or if it's too personal for comments, send me an email. I'd love to pray for you.

patsybaker@rocketmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing and encouragement your words are today to me. My prayer list is endless, but I would like you and your followers to pray for a close friend of mine. She's been without a job for months and just recently she interviewed for a manager's position at a local dental office. It's perfect for her and I pray the Lord blesses her with it. She struggles with believing in herself that she is worthy enough of the the position. I want her to have faith that she can do it. I am a firm believer that God always gives us more than we ask for and far greater.

    Pray for me because my insecurities are getting the best of me today.

    ReplyDelete