Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy Day

Normally I don't talk about being busy, cause aren't we all? But I have now been up for twelve hours as I type this. Sitting on the floor in the Derby High School commons area, Whitney is headed into the gym for match 5. We are four and one. She is tired too. I forced her to eat a Reeses for energy. Seriously. Last update I have Steve was through mile 42.5 on scheduled pace. Its so hard wanting (needing) to be two places at once.
He has a great crew and pacers, he is not alone.

By 9:00 a.m I had my hobbit on and was eating second breakfast. Had cheered Steve off at the starting line at 6:00, showered, made mac n cheese for volleyball and got to the first game. When its over I will head back to the Heartland 100 and be there when Steve runs the last 40 miles.

So grateful for friends letting Whitney hang with them and friends looking after Steve and keeping me updated. So here is to busy fun weekends. And now to the gym to watch my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment