Friday, November 14, 2014

God's Protection

I have wandered recently if I've missed God in my life. Let me rephrase. I know I have missed God in my life. There have been blessings I didn't recognize as blessings. There have been struggles meant to refine. Their have been trials (oooooh boy have their been trials) that I have no answer for.

And what if. WHAT IF those trials protected me?

It's hard to explain what I mean, but I'm going to try.

A job loss that seemed devastating. Unable to find something after the unemployment ran out. Commission sale job that no one would buy a really excellent product. But then, the right job that fit with schedules and allowed flexibility for going back to school and volunteering at church and meeting commitments with family. The timing had to be right. The trial of the lost job forced you to find something else better, and to look hard at your life and what you should be doing.

How many times have I only see the trial and the struggle and the blessing, but not connected the two together? I'm going to keep my eyes open and try to be a little more perceptive from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment