Sunday, May 17, 2015

I should count sheep

I can't sleep. This is why.

Did I blow the candles out?

There's supposed to be severe weather this weekend.

OMG, did I pay the house insurance?

What date does Nate's rental textbook have to be returned by to avoid being charged for it?

Where is the text book?

What was that noise, is Belle running wild at night through the house?

Nate's up. Crap, he will have eaten everything in the house by tomorrow morning.

What did Steve say I forgot at the grocery store? What was it...oh yes, toothpaste. I have extra. We'll get by.

Did I move the clothes from the washer to the dryer?

I ordered Belle a new collar over a month ago. Wonder why it hasn't come in yet. It's only $8.00, but it does have her name and phone number on it.

What do I get Amelia for graduation?

Did I pay the insurance?

Dang, why don't these Ibuprofen PM take effect faster? Is that effect or affect?

No comments:

Post a Comment