Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What's going on!

I'm a procrastinator. Or just laid back about things. Still have Christmas shopping to do. Last week on Wednesday I was going to put up my tree. I was going to buy an artificial one this year. But that takes planning. Actually going shopping for something specific I can't just pick up while I'm grocery shopping. I'm not very good at that. Steve called me Wednesday, he won this in the raffle at work. They delivered it fully decorated.
I have a tree forever now. Won't have to resort to 2008's tree again.
This is the crew tee shirts Steve had made for his crew at the Ozark Trail 100.

I get 11 days off for the holidays. I'm so excited! I plan to read, sleep, go out to eat with friends, etc. Just hang out and do whatever, whenever. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment