Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Does that make me crazy?

I realize the little quirks I share on here don’t make me crazy. I’m not OCD or anything. Not certifiable. I don’t comb the fringe on my rugs. I don’t have to chew my food a certain number of times before I swallow. I don’t have to have a specific type of notebook.

I have a favorite salad bowl, but Whitney has a favorite cereal bowl, to the point she won’t eat cereal if she can’t eat it out of that bowl.

I have quirks. I like dresses. Today it’s snowing 2-10 inches, and it’s going to be closer to 10 and I’m wearing a dress. I don’t own a pair of dress slacks. One pair of jeans that fit. (Several pair of running/work out pants.)

I like the shower curtain closed. Norman Bates anyone? I don’t want to see it coming.

But for the most part, I’m normal. The crazy stuff I do is only funny because people relate to it and many do the same thing themselves.

Here is another one of my particular crazies.

I love magazines. I love to read them, hold them, carry them with me, I love the way the paper feels and looks, I even have a big stack at home of old ones that I need to recycle. So I can get more. I can read anything and love it just because it is in magazine format.

No comments:

Post a Comment