Sunday, April 20, 2014

Holy Easter

I'm feeling pretty lazy as I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and typing this. Even more so because Steve is outside doing yard work. And he just killed a 2 foot long garter snake. Manly man.

I'm pretty tired. I got up this morning to go workout, laid back down, got up, laid back down and told Steve I wasn't going, got back up and got dressed and went. It was a tough work out. Pushing sleds, hang cleans, pulling sleds with bands, 15 minutes of hard core abs.

I love the Easter holiday. Obviously, as a Christian, loving holy week and Easter weekend makes since. It's also the weekend I experienced an answer to prayer, and the coinciding with Easter weekend makes it special.

I read a comment by a preacher earlier today, Sammy Rhodes "Holy Saturday the best reminders that the quietness of God does not equal the absence of God".

Following on the comment that Easter is a reminder of a huge answered prayer, this is a reminder that just because he doesn't answer, just because he's quiet, doesn't mean he's not there.

Opposites, but yet both need to be accepted and believed

No comments:

Post a Comment