Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary to...ME


Steve and I are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary this weekend. I thought about sharing some things I love about him, (like my very own 25 random things about Steve). He’s a daredevil, he’d give his right arm to help someone, his amazing smile that makes me melt, but it would be easiest to say that there is nothing about him that I don’t love. From the soles of his too tender feet to the top of his multi-colored head of hair, I love everything about him inside and out, (and I’m so very grateful that he loves me).
Our lives together have never been easy, but they’ve always been good.





These are our then and now pictures, my favorite wedding snapshot and the last snapshot we took together, 4 months ago. I really need to better about getting pictures of us.



3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you both! You were a beautiful bride and you are just as beautiful inside and out now. God Bless you both! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations both of you!! Have an Awesome weekend together celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patsy, this is Carrie Natvig. I couldn't decided which post to comment on...this one, or the one with the shoes!.....LOVE me some shoes!!!!!

    I am so glad to have served with you both. You have so much to offer the body of Christ in so many ways. Keep on keepin' on running the race marked out for you with perseverance! I know God has great things ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete