Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dumbest Decision Ever

Steve and I were talking the other night and he said "that was the dumbest decision I ever made". While I was thrilled about the situation he said was his dumbest, it made me start thinking about my dumb decision.

There have been a lot of them.

The gray sweater mini dress, the hair cut when I was 22, that one job change, that one guy I dated, the one night in Indianapolis, those words, that friendship, I could go on (and on and on).

At work today someone said they wished there were do overs.

You know what? There are.

Lamentations 3:22-23

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."


Do overs. Thank God. Cause I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment