Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting to know me...

Some of my faithful readers know me well, others, not so much.  So I am going to help you get to know me better.  (Translated, I didn’t really have anything to say, but felt like posting to my blog).Things I could live without but don’t want to
1. Pretty shoes
2. Sunglasses
3. Audio books
4. Diet coke
5. Mustard
6. My blackberry
7. Ibuprofen
8. Nice & Easy hair color
Things I could live without
1. The color pink
2. Traffic.  Let me be more specific.  I want to be the only car on the road.
3. Corn
4. Mosquitoes.  Not saying God made a mistake, but this might be the closest he came.
5. The Golf Network (or golf on any channel).
6. Teenage angst, attitude, and B.O.
7. Ugly shoes
8. Hangnails and cracked cuticles

1 comment:

  1. Now, see I learned something here. I had no idea you didn't like corn. And I am SO with you on the deletion of the color pink. 8th grade ruined pink for me FOREVER. And shoes...well, shoes are just plain fun.

    ReplyDelete