Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Four horsemen of MY apocalypse

1. Teen age girl washing Steve's car says "I would drive a classic camaro, too" (I'm told she was ogling a 2010 earlier in the day). I look for a 1967 camaro. She's talking about Steve's 2001 camaro.
2. I can't find my favorite running bra. And then I notice the pale blue t back showing under Whitney's volleyball shirt.
3. I actually bought a pair of shoes because they were COMFORTABLE! Please, can someone help me?
4. My boy turns 18 today.

2 comments:

  1. 1969 Chevy Camaro, Rally Sport with the SS stripe.

    Maybe when my rich uncle gets out of the poor house.

    I was telling Todd the other day, "Look at the all the cars on the road now. Just think, in another 50 years, THESE will be considered classics. It's hard to imagine because of how modern they look to us."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addressing #1--I'm thinking that all carwash and fast food workers are approximately 12, when did I get old?

    Addressing #2--as long as the bra doesn't cause her to behave in v-ball practice like you and Steve did running your 1/2 mile in pain!! ;-)

    Addressing #3--Is the brand "Grasshoppers"? If so, you are truly in trouble my friend. Otherwise your fashion sense still carries you.

    Addressing #4--How can this be?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete