Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life is Good

I just saw my husband's twitter post from 30 minutes ago. It said "life is good".
Made my day. Because...
Yesterday he was involved in some confrontational stuff that was not of his doing, his making, and he's the one on the losing end, and yet he handled it with grace and dignity, as he always does.
As of this morning he can't put his car in reverse. We will get it in the shop, but meantime, I had to get up at 5:00 this morning, turn mine around in the driveway, (you should see the tire tracks in my front yard) and push his with my car, which scratched up his paint job.
So I'm not sure what happened to make life good, or if he really meant God is good, so life is good. But hey, I'm a happy wife when he feels that way.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how something so small as his post "made your day". As I'm sure it was something similar to make his day. When you don't let the things you can't control dictate your outlook, life is good! Thank Steve, for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that he has that frame of mind in the face of those kinds of challenges. That would make my day too!

    ReplyDelete