Tuesday, January 1, 2013

just another day

January 1, 2013. First day of January, first day of 2013. And I found myself thinking while I did laundry and loaded the dishwasher and took down Christmas decorations that it's just another day. I woke up this morning and it was like any other day.

I have seen more Jenny Craig/Nutrisystem/Weight Watchers commercials in two days. Add the Slimquick pills, Sensa, and all the personal sales of weight loss supplements from friends on facebook and I'm already overwhelmed.

I know the gym is going to be crazy busy for the next couple months.

It's like this every year. Some stick it out, some don't.

I hope that where real change is needed it gets made.

Happy New Year, or Happy today, however you look at it, it's a new day.

Lamentations 3:22-23 "The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning."

So thankful I don't have to wait for a New Year for a New Mercy from the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment