Wednesday, January 15, 2014

According to your faith

Matthew 9:29 says according to your faith let it be done to you.

Hebrews 11:6 says without faith it is impossible to please God.

These two verses are sticking with me today.

I really need to believe God for some things in my life right now.

From the external view, things look pretty good.

Marriage and family are good.

Job is good - stressful, but good.

I'm healthy, except for that nagging plantar fasciitis

And yet I find my faith level kind of low. Which means I'm not pleasing God.

You could say I'm a tad backslidden and you would be correct.

I started working on that and I realized how dry and thirsty my soul is.

I know God doesn't want me to live this way.

According to my faith - well, I'm going to live what I believe which is the power of God is incomparably great. And let it be done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment