Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ups & Downs

What an emotional roller coaster of a week.

Monday found out they are "restructuring" our jobs. It will be the same stuff we're already doing, but redesigning how everything works. And I don't know more than that, just that it's going to change. Which means I have a lot of clean up stuff to get done in the next month cause I don't know which side of the restructuring I'll land on.

Then rumors about other changes coming. My job is safe, I like my job, I'm not concerned about that, but just the unknown.

But the real emotions came from my dad. He had knee surgery two weeks ago. And he has not bounced back. Ended up this week in the ICU with dangerously low blood pressure, slow heart rate (actually, an arrhythmia) and it stopped for 6 seconds. Friday night they put a pace maker in.

He's doing much better. Much better.

For Father's Day I'll get to visit him in the hospital.

Life with all its ups and downs. So thankful for all God has given me. For all he has blessed me with.

The ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment