Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Corner

I made two kinds of cupcakes for my two oldest daughters birthday party.

I ate too many cupcakes.

I ran 8 miles.

I went to two ab classes.

I've been freaked out by all the scary movies that are on TV and Whitney's love for them.

I made Oreo Truffles to send to Nate. I wont' be having dessert till Thanksgiving now.

Steve registered to run the Ozark Trail 100. Four weeks after the Heartland 100. I'm excited for him.

I went to a Halloween party.

Steve was hilarious.

I dressed up like the 80's to lead worship Sunday morning. This misses the full effect of the blue eyeshadow and leg warmers. It also doesn't show that I'm giving my best rendition of Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time".

Steve dressed up like the 80's (Run DMC tee shirt) and not sure what he was singing here, but he did an awesome rendition of Warrant's power ballad "Heaven". (We also did some great worship music, it's a series called "My Generation" and we've done 60's, 70's and 80's. Lots of fun, lots of great sermons. Tomorrow I'm going to share how today's message really touched me).

No comments:

Post a Comment