Thursday, October 6, 2011

TMI

I sometimes wonder what constitutes TMI. There is so much I don’t share. (I know that may be hard to believe). So many situations I can’t talk about. I have 5 kids. Four of them are going through extremely difficult times right now. And as much as I would love to ask specific prayers for them, I can’t.

I have some stuff heavy on my heart that I am seeking the Lord for and I can’t share it with anyone. I know everyone has this in their life. Sometimes it’s just heavier when you carry it all by yourself.

And I thought about this today and knew that if I feel this way, there has to be so many other people feeling this way too. I don’t know what it is for you, but as I typed this, I prayed that God would show himself in some way to everyone who reads these words that is looking for an answer to something heavy. That he would comfort you and let you know that while you may not have many (or anyone) you can share with here on earth, that he loves you, and he cares.

1 Peter 5: 7 "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I know exactly how you feel; thankfully, there is one person I have confided in, so that helps. But I still need God in a BIG way. This is one of the first scriptures that comes to mind when it comes to difficulty. Thanks for sharing and I hope it's a great encouragement to you today as well.

    ReplyDelete