Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tummy Tuck - 3 weeks post op

Update, I am feeling really good, like I should be normal because I go to work, I go to volleyball games and church, I do dishes and laundry. I think I should be 100% back to normal already and I’m not. Not by a long shot. I get tired easy, still some pain, and just some other post-op stuff I have to deal with. Plus, I'm still healing, and that's tiring work on my body.

I didn’t take a picture in my jeans, (will do that next week). After going to work at 6:00 a.m., going to the doctor after, Whitney's volleyball tri-meet and some chores last night I was too tired to even put my jeans on and take a picture.

I still have a lot of swelling. I haven’t measured my waist, but even with the swelling, my hips are 5 inches smaller. I worked out with a trainer and ran for five months training for and completing a marathon and lost 3 inches around my hips. Not to discourage anyone from working out and running or to encourage surgery. Just my facts

I am looking forward to get back to running in three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment