Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good Days

I had a good day today.

Even though:

I overslept and was late to work. Had to put my makeup on at my desk and have my least favorite meeting of the week on Thursday mornings.

I had to park further away from the door because I was late and it's monsoon season in Kansas.

They are restructuring and I will have a new boss "TBD" and they are taking one member of our four person group to a new assignment and will divide her work up between the three of us.

Had to run errands at lunch, during the worst of the monsoon. Ran in Dillons, wanted some soup. Carefully looked at the selections, Loaded Baked Potato, Smokin Stampede Chile, New England Clam Chowder or Vegetarian Broccoli and Cheese (isn't all broccoli and cheese vegetarian?) Selected potato, added cheese and bacon bits, battled the wind and rain to get back to work. Took a big bite of my potato soup to find...clam chowder. I like clam chowder okay, however it was a first with cheese and bacon bits.

Afternoon was uneventful, there has been nothing that happened to make a it a good day. But it was. I love it when I'm blessed with a good day for no apparent reason. Just have a blessed life, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment