Friday, September 14, 2012

conversations with whitney

whitney: "kelsey and i are going to wear tutu's for the southeast game. it's pinkout night can you make me one?"

cue the internal silent celebration, i've been wanting to make her a tutu for years

me: "sure"

a trip to hancock fabric the next day, $17.00 and two hours, voila

whitney: "kelsey and i really wanted to match and she has a pink tutu, but really likes mine better. can you make one for her too?"


oh, be still my heart. this is like the year i got to make two little bo peep costumes for halloween for her and her second grade friend. (this should really be in the "does that make me crazy file, i'm so jazzed about another trip to hancock's and making another tutu and adding more ribbon bows at whitney's request.)

1 comment:

  1. Conversations with Whitney and does that make me crazy are often Interchangable.

    ReplyDelete