Monday, April 22, 2013

In my corner

Started running again, 1 mile went good, next time 1.5 miles went good, next time 2 miles went good, next time 3 miles sucked. But at least I did it in a normal amount of time for me so my 5K with Meredith in two weeks should be good. I will give her permission to run off and leave me, don't want to hold her back.

Steve surprised me with dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant and tickets to the Zach Brown Band concert. We had a great dinner, saw a great concert, had a great time.


Whitney's Junior prom. She had a good time, says she didn't much like the after party, probably won't go next year.





(I'm trying to figure out how to wear her dress to work)

Steve is off crutches and back at work and didn't miss a day of working out, other than surgery day. That is great for him, Marquis has upper body and core work for him. I have had the hardest 4 workouts with Marquis that I've had in 10 months. I keep wondering when it will get easy, but I've been told as long as I push myself it's not going to get easy. So I'll dig into the hard stuff because I really do enjoy it (most of the time).

Four months at my new desk at work and I finally feel like I have room to breathe. I am pretty familiar with my new suppliers, I have a handle on shortages and I'm not in danger of impacting the shop, short of catastrophic events which do happen, but that you can't plan for. It's a good feeling to have my feet under me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment