Sunday, February 28, 2010

Marathon Training

I have decided not to participate in the April Marathon. Between volleyball, baseball, senior year, 10 month old granddaughter and grandbaby number two due in July life is pretty dang hectic. I can't seem to find enough time right now to get everything done and while I've been getting my workouts in, they take longer and longer and everything else is suffering. So as mom's tend to do, or should do, in my opinion, I have put what I want to do on hold till summer and will dedicate my time to my family and their needs/wants. It's not really the choice I want to make, but it's the right one and I am okay with it. I mostly wish I could do it all, but I just can't. I am not supermom. But I will let you know of my escapades while training.

No comments:

Post a Comment