Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fishnets

I’m too old for an identity crisis, but seem to be experiencing one. I know who I am. I know what I like. I can embrace what I like. The identity crisis comes with my 42 year old self still loving 21 year old fashion. As the 80’s fashion comes back around, I find myself liking the same stuff I did in the 80’s. Fishnet hose, flippy skirts, lots of black, and Dr. Martens army boots. Pretty much trade the Dr. Martens for motorcycle boots and the flippy skirt for an A line and that’s what I’m wearing today. Betsey Johnson said find what you like that looks good on you and wear it with confidence. That has always been my philosophy. So as the Victorian era clothing comes into fashion, I’m really digging it. With my fishnets and boots, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment