Monday, October 4, 2010

Training Update

There is no update. Waiting for the doctor to schedule a bone scan to see if I have stress fracture. He didn't see one on the xray, and if it's not a stress fracture he doesn't know what it is. He did say that if it was, it was right here and pushed on a spot, well away from the pain. Didn't make any sense to me. As much as I want to run, and as much as I can take pain, I am smart enough to know that if I continue running with this pain, it will only get worse. Really stinks is my plantar fasciitis is completely gone. No pain. Then this. And I have a sinus infection. Zithromaxx tripack. Hopefully it will be completely gone in another day or two. I am cranky from the sinus infection and depressed about my foot. Bad combination. I am fighting with myself, self pity versus it's not the end of the world. But self pity seems to be winning.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer!! I hope it isn't a fracture; and that it just goes away :)

    ReplyDelete