Monday, October 11, 2010

In my corner...

I went to the doctor...three times.
I had my first ever bone scan.
I watched 8 volleyball matches. (Only 4 left of high school season).
I cheered for my husband (and Sheila, Steve, Barb, Debbie, Robin, Scott and several people I've never met) at the marathon. Drove around to four different locations.
I started a new Bible study.
I was cranky the majority of the last two weeks. (Constant nagging pain will do that).
I watched entirely too much television. (Constant nagging foot pain will do that).
I ate an entire bag of candy corn. Twice. Is there a candy corner's anonymous group?
I looked forward to some great opportunities coming up.
I woke up to a foot that doesn't hurt. So I'm wearing my motorcycle boots, the only shoes that feel really good with the sore foot and orthotics in them, and being very thankful to be on the mend and for weather that allows me to wear boots and tights.
I saw Whitney and Steve both earn medals this weekend, one at the marathon and one at the volleyball tournament. It's so cool to earn medals and prizes for hard work.

1 comment:

  1. yay for candy corn! The one candy I love love love - and buy only around this time of year b/c of their addictiveness.

    ReplyDelete