Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sabbatical not over...

But I did want to say a big thank you to all the wonderful women in my life who have held me up in prayer and really helped me through a rough time. I will be back to share some things, but don't know when or how much later. Huge thanks to my "blog girlfriends" Jules and Jenn for reaching out and praying. I'm looking forward to the day I get to meet you. To my "childhood girlfriends" who are still besties now, Sheila, thanks for letting me cry on you and praying for me and not being mean to my husband and for making me eat, even if wasn't much. And thanks for raising a daughter who knows how to be a girlfriend too. Rebecca, the one who knows me so well at my worst, all dark and twisted and isn't afraid to go to that dark and twisted place and drag me out. My "Boston girlfriends" Jenny for some of the best counseling I received, and for praying with me. Terrible time for a dropped call, who do we blame, AT&T or Verizon? And Carrie that I can't thank enough for how she treated Steve and what she said to him. WOW! Is about all I got, because of what it meant to him. My "summer girlfriend" Kathy, four years watching our boys play baseball and be close friends, your wisdom and frank talk was so needed.
To the others who reached out and offered prayers and kind words and if you need anythings, so appreciated. Mindy, Cate, Deb, Kristin.
THANK YOU ALL.

1 comment:

  1. This is what the body of Christ does - we hold one another up when we're too weak to stand on our own. If not on this side of life, we will meet and rejoice in God when we get to heaven. No matter what, sweet sister, our hearts are joined in unity and love in Him.

    ReplyDelete