Sunday, March 6, 2011

Training Update

Marathon #1 of 2011 is in two weeks. I say #1, because I have big goals this year. Steve is a running the 50 mile, so I can walk as much of it as I need to. I only throw that out as an option because it's a trail. I ran the half marathon there a few years ago, and here are a few pictures.



I intend to run with my camera and take pictures. I'm not concerned about time, just about having fun. So I want to document what I want to remember and share.
Yesterday's 22 miles went well, so now I have nothing but 5 milers in my future for 13 days. I checked the weather in Decatur, and they have 81 predicted as a high next week, while we have another 30 degrees and snow. This concerns me, because running in the heat is harder than running in the cold. But it just decided for me I will definitely wear the camelback for hydration. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment