Tuesday, December 6, 2011

44

It’s only a number.

It’s Nate’s high school baseball number. I could always find him, even dressed identical to everyone else and wearing hats identified by this number on his jersey.

It’s considered to be the hitter’s number in baseball, worn by both Hank Aaron and Reggie Jackson.

It’s a popular cough syrup, Vicks 44.

It’s the number of presidents our country has elected. We have our 44th president serving in office right now.

It’s my 44th birthday today.

I can’t think of anything else that sticks out to me about the number 44.


It’s gonna be the best birthday I’ve ever had. Gonna be the best year of my life. The Year of Favor. (Isaiah 61:1-3) And if any haters get in my way, I will claim the Lord’s vengeance on them (reference the same Isaiah passage).

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday 44 times. Maybe I should have some cake :) for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have 44 bites of cake in your honor. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete