Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rewind - again

I hit my life's rewind again. Went back to high school, senior year.

I sat at all of Whitney’s volleyball games this year and never felt transported back in time to my days as a high school volleyball player. Maybe because the game is so different, we didn’t have a libero, rally scoring, spandex, and if the serve hit the net it was a side out, not a great serve.

Went to the Heights basketball game Tuesday night, girls and boys. Made me think of my days on the basketball court. The game hasn’t changed, and the length of their basketball shorts is longer than the culottes I wore at my Christian school. No lie. One major difference, these girls got game! Very impressive.

I also get to go back to middle school on Monday, for an off-site work meeting. You know those places you’d rather never go? Hospitals? Dentists? Well, Curtis Middle School is on my list of places I don’t want to go. Since I’ve been in the hospital (visiting) and at the dentist, I guess Curtis Middle School makes it my hat trick within a 7 day period and I’ll be done with

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope you get to go places you love, see people you love, and do great fun activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment