Tuesday, August 7, 2012

days like this

i didn’t sleep well/much for the second night in a row

got up at 4:45 to run. felt like my shirt was choking me, kept pulling at the neck. finally looked at it and had it on backwards.

four miles took ten minutes longer than it should have because i walked too much.

was starving when i started running so on the way home from sheila’s stopped at mcdonald’s for breakfast. totally negated the calories burned running four miles.

left my windows cracked. unbelievable for july in kansas, rogue thunderstorm. had to run the third of a mile to the car in my dress and heels to put my windows up. put on my running shoes, they are in the car for my second workout of the day, meeting steve on my way home for more running fun and ran through the rain (quite a bit faster) on my way back in.

my trainer that i absolutely have loved working out with is on his way to kansas city for chiefs training camp and a tryout on september 1. i really hope his nfl dreams come true. i really do...?

everything at work today turned to crap. nothing went smooth.

i'm freezing. i'm wearing a jacket with a blanket over my lap. i may have to go outside and warm up.

they took all the lights out over my desk because the glare on the computer across the aisle was bothering my co-worker that sits there. so i'm cold and in the dark.

it’s only 1:30 and i’m starving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment