Thursday, December 3, 2009

525,600 Minutes Post 3

15. Rick and Keith’s live ventriloquist act.
16. I have 3 siblings, two older brothers and 1 younger sister. My oldest brother is four and half years older than my younger sister. We were close. (Too close???) This led to many two on two football, baseball and basketball games. Black eyes and bruises. Good times.
17. Cindy’s blue firebird, the cruising vehicle of choice in high school.
18. Trip to Barnacle Bill’s FantaSea with Sheila, Mindy, Michelle and Kris when Michelle almost drowned Sheila. Seriously almost drowned her. We laugh now, but at the time, it wasn't funny.
19. My first real boyfriend, Paul. You were a real lesson in how not to treat a woman (or how not to let yourself be treated by a man). I learned a lot from you, mostly that I deserved to be treated better. Not that you treated me bad, but you didn’t treat me good. And there is difference. Love is not performance based, and it cannot be earned, it has to be given.
20. Moved out of my parents house, shared an apartment with Becca.
21. Kansas State Fair, broken Ferris wheel. Kris and Sheila at the top of the broken Ferris wheel. Again, not funny at the time, but hilarious to talk about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment