Saturday, December 5, 2009

525,600 Minutes Post 5

29. The ocean.
30. Freeport, Grand Island Bahamas.
31. Nate’s first tee ball game, age 2.
32. My wedding/marriage to Steve. My wedding was uneventful. I would’ve eloped. The marriage was what I wanted. I don’t know how to describe it, or if I really want to try and define what Steve and I have because it’s great, dreams come true happily ever after kind of stuff.
33. Whitney was an unexpected blessing. When Steve and I got married we had 4 kids between us. The idea of 5 was just overwhelming. God knew we needed her, and he does know best. (I could write 525,600 Whitney moments).
34. My grandmother’s funeral, Mom’s side. She was a Godly woman who lived an extremely difficult life, and I still miss her 12 years later. I will see her again someday.
35. Scariest movie I ever saw, Pirates of the Caribbean. Nate went to the bathroom (age 8) and never came back in the theatre. I lost him for 30 minutes. I had the theatre ready to call the police, but we did one last check and turned the lights on low in every theatre so I could look for him. He had come in the other side of the theatre and couldn’t find us so he sat closer to the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment