Monday, November 14, 2011

In My Corner

Recovered from going 41 hours without sleep last weekend in the woods...finally.

I went out with friends and saw bull riding. Steve was in a suit so he didn't ride the mechanical bull, but he said next time...I will get pictures/video.

I went to some friends 25th wedding anniversary and renewal of their vows. It was beautiful, good food. And Steve got a lesson in how to eat chicken wings, as the "groom" said he left too much meat on the bone. Steve has decided he will continue with his way of eating wings, because he will never eat the gristle.

I went to lunch after church with friends (and Steve and Whitney). I find out when we get home that she has posted as her facebook status "Dude...parents can talk FOREVER". This was an hour and fifteen minute lunch. That comment earned her 36 likes and 12 comments. She makes me laugh.

I didn't do anything but play and rest all weekend.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment