Monday, November 28, 2011

In my corner

Nate was home for a week. Saturday evening till Friday evening. I miss him already.

Visit with the endodontist. Root canal scheduled for December 8. Happy (late) birthday to me. Thank God insurance covers 80%.

Fixed thanksgiving dinner for my family. Lots of cooking, lots of food. Dominoes, pictionary. Good times.

Anneshia.


Heights State Championship football game. Lost 41-37. Bummer.


It was cold. 40 degrees, north winds 20+ mph. Really cold. But it was fun.


Put up my Christmas tree (like most Americans).


It's pretty.


Balck Friday shopping consisted of going to the tire store and getting my tire repaired from the blow out in Missouri during Steve's run and a trip to the dry cleaners.

We did go to the mall in Topeka before the football game on Saturday. It was dead. No Christmas shopping however, Whitney and I both window shopped boots, tennis shoes and dress shoes each. Now to come up with the $500.00 to buy them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment