Thursday, November 3, 2011

She's just like me...sometimes

Whitney started some drama the other day. Unintentional. Funny comment on a friend's facebook page. I didn't even know it was an inside joke, and it made me laugh. A girl got highly upset because she thought it was about her. Turns out it was. I also started some drama. Called someone out on something they said. Not an inside joke, same principle. Whitney gets her mouth from me.

This girl went after Whitney. On facebook, towards Whitney's friends, foul language, some threats. Whitney deleted the words. I got emails sent to me, blog posts made about me, and I used the delete button without reading these words. Whitney takes after her momma there.

Whitney laughed. Says she doesn't scare me. She knows my friends. She knows who has my back. She isn't going to do anything. I was called ignorant and people wanted to kick my ass and I laughed. Whitney has my attitude. The laughing in the face of danger (or maybe she gets that from Simba. She says Lion King is the BEST MOVIE EVER!)

Whitney stands up for herself. Fights for what she believes is right. I'm a fighter. Stand on my own two feet. Happy to pass this on to her.

We both have strengths and weaknesses, good and bad. And she has a lot of the same one's I have that she will have to deal with and overcome.

She's just like me...sometimes.

Then she smiles. And she is her daddy's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment