Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I was talking to Steve last night. He said he thinks blogs are work. He hasn't tried blogging, I don't think he's ever filled his text field on a text message or sent an e-mail longer than two sentences since he finished college. He hates to read. I told him I knew that, it was probably too much work to even read one. He told me he reads mine. Not all the time, and never the training or Whitney ones (he lives those). And he told me it was good stuff. Made my day. He does something he doesn't enjoy for me. What a guy.
I'm sitting in the waiting room at the doc while Nate gets a sports physical. We had lunch and opened a bank account for him. Taking a healthy kid to the doctor. Can I tell you how much I love this boy? He bought me lunch today. We are filling out college paperwork, bank accounts, etc., and when the nurse called him back he handed me his "old school" gameboy and pokemon game.
Hope everyone enjoys the fall weather, looks like most of the country has it, and know that I'm praying for you. Each one of you that reads this. I may not know, but God does, and he knows I meant you.

No comments:

Post a Comment