Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 17

I had a bad weekend. Through Friday I did okay with my workouts. Saturday, not so much. Had a 24 mile run I needed to get in this weekend, but Friday night was was bad, and I didn't have it in my for Saturday morning. So I figured I'd do it Saturday night or Sunday. But over the weekend I tried a new recipe and I'm very allergic to the ingredients. Hives. Eyes swollen shut, ears swollen shut, itchy burning skin. So Saturday afternoon and evening was spent drugged up on Benadryl. Sunday morning at 5:00 a.m. I woke up itching, so I took more Benadryl. Got up for church and one eye was swollen shut, they other half way. I still thought I could run this afternoon, but 2.5 miles and I was done. I'm still itching. I'm hoping by tomorrow it will all be out of my system and Tuesday I can get back into the swing of things.

3 weeks till marathon. I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. Are the hives gone? Can you breathe? Can you run? I've had chronic hives for 2 years now and my hope for you is that it is all over!!

    ReplyDelete