Friday, June 12, 2009

Conversations with Whitney

Setting: The mall, and the car

Whitney: Can I have new flip flops?

Me: Purchased two pairs of flip flops.

Whitney: Can we go to Penney’s and get that Snoopy stuff I saw?

Me: It’s at Sears at the other mall.

Whitney: I need new face wash, my nose is oily.

Me: Okay, remind me at Wal-mart

Whitney: Ooooo, can I have an Ed Hardy swimsuit?

Me: Do you think I have a money tree?

Whitney: No, but I know you make XX dollars an hour.

Me: I have to pay bills.

Whitney: Like what?

Me: House payment, gas, electric, trash, water, cable, Verizon.

Whitney: We don’t need a house. We can go live in Uncle Kris’ house (he just moved to Seattle, hasn’t sold yet). We don’t need cable because I don’t watch TV. See I just saved you like, $1000.00 a month. Now can you spend it on me?

2 comments:

  1. Has my child escaped and run to your house and disguised herself as Whitney?

    I'm just wondering . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just love that perspective. Perhaps she will be an accountant someday. Belinda

    ReplyDelete