Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have learned

1. At home microderm abrasion feels like you are rubbing ground glass into your face.
2. There is a serious disconnect in what a woman says and what a man hears. A woman can say “will you help me with the dishes” and a man will hear “there is a baseball game on, why don’t you go watch it while I do the dishes”.
3. Digging through dumpsters looking for your drivers license is better than going to the drivers license bureau to get a new one.
4. 42 is twice as good as 21.
5. I am scared of snakes and frogs. My behavior coming upon snake and frogs pales in comparison to the behavior of Steve when we ran by a bee farm.
6. A 17 year old boy will be very upset the first time he runs over (and kills) an animal. Bunny suicide. He actually has a bunny suicides calendar.


2 comments:

  1. My first animal kill was a bunny, too. It was at night on a rural road. I was devastated. I pulled over and we got out of the car. My boyfriend at the time told me not to come any closer. I knew at that point the THUD didn't just give Mr. Bunny a bad headache...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jenni you made my day. My first animal kill. Made me think of you as an assassin.

    ReplyDelete