Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Men

This is my brother, Kelly, father to three of my other favorite men. He is my sibling closest in age, we are 18 months apart. We work for the same company and get to have lunch together fairly often. We IM on a regular basis, so we keep in pretty constant contact, especially considering I still see him often. He comes to Whitney's volleyball matches. I watch Jeff's cross country and baseball games. He also takes the time to work on baseball with Nate. He does batting practice with Nate once a week or so to help him out with his college practices, keep him sharp and give him an edge. He also spent a lot of time with Nate right before college tryouts to get him in fighting shape.
He completed his first triathlon, sprint distance, this last weekend. He beat his goal time by 4 minutes. 98 athletes, he was 26th overall, 82nd in the swim, 39th running, and 11th on the bike, which is by far his strongest and the event he loves the most. I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment