Sunday, April 22, 2012

In my corner

I decided not to run the marathon yesterday. I decided that on Thursday night. It was the right decision, but I really wished I was running. I ran back and forth to the aid stations to take care of Steve. He did awesome. I'm so proud of him.

I went into Lawrence to take Nate to lunch, but he wasn't hungry. So I took him to Target and bought him stuff to fix his own dinner. And some other stuff too. Spent an hour with him, love him and MISS HIM SO MUCH! He's a good boy, I'm so proud of him.

Whitney told me Monday after the last volleyball tournament that she was tired of being sore. Her arm and shoulder hurt. So she dropped the track team. I'm so proud of her. Love this girl. I have all kinds of time for me now that there are no volleyball practices, tournaments or track meets. I might get back on a good training schedule. (I printed a new one today, I'm very excited.)
This is her track/Hunger Games hair style. My nephew says her Hunger Games name is Whitness.



No comments:

Post a Comment