Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I have learned

My glass may be half full, it may be half empty, but either way it will have lipstick stains on it.

You can sunburn in 70 degree heat in March. Bad enough to blister and peel.

Diet soda does not make you crave sweets or gain weight. It’s not as good as
water is for you. This information about craving sweets came from a low tier nutritional study. I believe this, because I read it in the May issue of Runner’s World. And because I love diet coke.

I have no latino rhythm. Just when I think I have zumba figured out, (it’s been two months now) and I’m grooving along, feeling pretty good, the girl in front of me says “do you want up here where you can see?” Darn full wall mirror.

Being called porky, even by a hateful unknown person, will put a stagnant eating way of life back on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment