Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another weird one

In last night’s dream I was a modern day female Moses. I was trying to get the children of Israel from the three story house they were living in to Moab by way of the trail that runs behind our house next to the Arkansas River.

I had to provide them all with new backpacks and sandles and teach them how to use buckles and zippers. I also gave them all water bottles because I knew I wouldn’t be able to get water from the rock with my staff, as I didn’t have a staff.

We were being chased by the ultra-marathon runners that were running 100 miles.

I’m not sure what they were going to do if they caught us, force GU and Gatorade on us? But we could walk across the Arkansas River on dry ground right now.

Last time I eat a Panera double fudge brownie before bed.

1 comment: