Sunday, January 29, 2012

In my corner

Three zumba classes...I'm no longer lost. However, when I get to a sequence I know and can do well, I want to keep doing it while the class moves on. Two short runs, 2.5 miles of speedwork and a 15 mile long run on the trail.

First club volleyball tournament. Whitney played great. You know I'll be sharing pictures. Team needs some work, but show a lot of promise. Coach Joe Barber, large black man, fireman when he is not coaching volleyball, looked terribly cute in his black, red and white polka dot headband that matched the girls hair ribbons.

Whitney has a fever blister. Ruining her life.

I ate the biggest, fattest, sweetest grapefruit I've had in months. Worth talking about, it was that good.

Nate had to file a tax return for the first time ever. He made way more money than I thought he did last year.

Had dinner and Starbucks after with my sister.

I just complained about doing dishes. (There's only three of us where there used to be seven, and yet I complained). Steve was very helpful. He told me to throw them away and buy new ones.

2 comments:

  1. Did you decide not to coach after all??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cate - Whitney is actually doing more of the coaching, lol. They are playing pretty much an offense and defense Whitney and Denae like and they are taking care of that part of practice. Joe only thinks he's in charge. I quickly figured out my place.

    ReplyDelete