Friday, June 15, 2012

Conversations with Whitney

June 6, 2012


Whitney:  Pretty sure today is the best day of my life.  (She just got her driving permit).

Whitney:  Pretty sure this is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! (I had just told her that her and Nate's cell phone upgrades were in and I picked up her iphone.)

Whitney:  THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!  (I told her she had tickets to Lion King the Musical).

Here is the first picture she took of her (and Denae and Madel) with the iphone.



I'm not sure the world is ready for a 16 year old driving-iphone-toting-patron-of-the-arts-Whitney. I'm not. Unless I can get her to take stuffed Simba to the musical....


2 comments:

  1. I certainly hope you are going with her to see TLK. Top 3 fave live shows of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Whitney and Steve date. I thought about going too, but it will be a very special night for them, and I want them to have it.

      Delete