Monday, June 6, 2011

In my corner...

Whitney starts volleyball conditioning today. 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 ish. This will totally ruin her sleeping till 4:30 in the afternoon. Not sure what my summer vampire will do now.

Nate has decided to move to Lawrence, KS and attend Johnson County Community College this fall. This is actually where Kansas University, home of the Jayhawks, is located, and several high school friends attend there. He intends to share an apartment with his friend Sam who is also going to JCCC.

My new office is 64 degrees. Craig, my co-worker says the unhealthy people (overweight people) control the thermostat. I'm wearing a jacket and running my space heater and it's 100 degrees outside.

I just had potato chips and M & M's for lunch. That's all I found in my desk drawer. It was 350 calories, so well within what I would normally eat for lunch.

Meredith and Peggy are both on vacation which means I have a training session tonight with Freddrick, with 100% of his focus. This makes me nervous, as I am still sore from his Thursday and Saturday workouts. Of course, I'm sure I'll work off the potato chips and M & M's.

I did not like getting out of bed at 5:45 this morning, but I am going to love getting off work at 3:00 this afternoon.

1 comment: