Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tales from the herd

I went to Whitney's facebook page. I could say it's to monitor what is going on. To "creep" on her. To make sure she is behaving. That no one is getting out of line. But mostly it's because it's fun. Her friends make me laugh. At least what I understand. I did finally see the Dougie, and I have learned what a "shawty" is. I also learned what smd stands for. I still don't know what GMBA means but I guess some things are meant to remain a mystery.

To get back on topic, I noticed that two of my friends, (also mother's of two of Whitney's best friends) women I consider part of the "herd" (sorry ladies, I know that sounds bad, but taken in context, you know it's meant as the highest possible compliment) had posted on Whitney's wall. Told her she was beautiful, they loved her, that they wanted to hang out with her.

That always makes me feel so good. When my kids friends parents or my friends make my children feel special. When they treat them like they are valuable.

Thank you so much ladies. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment